🚨🚨🚨 WE ARE OPEN! 🚨🚨🚨
After over a year of adjusting to COVID-19 guidelines, re-openings and closures, we can officially say we are back! 💃 🕺
The Postmaster’s Riddle is in a 1,100 square foot attic space, located in a 1912 federal post office that has been transformed into one of Ontario’s most unique escape rooms! We’ve received more than 200 5-star reviews!
Available Game Times
- Thursday: 7:15 p.m.
- Friday: 5:15 p.m. / 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:15 a.m. / 1:15 p.m. / 4:15 p.m. / 7:15 p.m.
Things You Should Know
- BYOB: Bring your own bubble! We trust players will choose to book with those in their social bubbles. We are open for groups of 4 – 10 people
- Face coverings are required when moving throughout the building, until the game begins and your gamemaster leaves the room. You and your team can choose to remove or keep your masks on during game play. Masks are available if anyone in your group is without one.
- Cleaning the Escape Room between groups was always a priority, and during COVID-19 we’ve taken special steps to ensure the safety of all game participants with enhanced cleaning tools and procedures in the escape room and throughout the building. In addition to sanitizing all touch surfaces, we apply a virucide disinfectant throughout the building using an electrostatic sprayer. The product we use to disinfect is made from plant-based extracts and is in no way harmful to humans.
- There are fewer game times on our calendar to ensure a safe visit for all participants, with adequate time for cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing and movement through common spaces in the building.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
Please watch the following video for quick tips to ensure a safe visit:
On behalf of all of us at Escape the Old Post, we would like to say a giant thank you for your continued support and patience during these strange times. We are so excited to get back to creating unforgettable experiences for our players.
– The Escape the Old Post Team